Well, we're back from a quick and way too short, trip to Canada. I never realized how much I miss the food up there. I went crazy in the grocery store, filling up the cart with items I haven't seen in 6 yrs. Mind you most of it was junk food, but hey, LOL. I got my fill while there and brought a few things home, to enjoy for a few weeks. Here is a list of the things I miss most.
- Miracle Whip. You might think to yourself, well there is Miracle Whip in the U.S. Well there is, but it tastes nasty compared to Canadian Miracle Whip. Everyone says I'm crazy, but I know I'm not.
- Cheese Curds. These extra salty, cheezy curds of goodness are darned expensive now. Definately a treat.
- Vachon snack cakes. Oh I could have bought cases of these things. So many to choose from and hard not to eat just one.
- Ketchup Chips. Try it, you might like it.
- Cheetos Cheese Popcorn. The U.S. sells Cheetos products, so why not the cheese popcorn?
- Coffee Crisp and Crunchie chocolate bars. One with coffee cream in the center, the other sponge toffee covered in chocolate. What's not to love.