Good morning everyone! This upcoming week will be a busy and eventful one for us. It's Mr.B's last week of school before Christmas Holidays. He will also be performing in his first Christmas concert at school. I'm so excited to go see my little boy sing on stage with his class! We still need to finish Christmas shopping and start wrapping gifts. I'm also starting my baking this week, with Mr.B helping me make Reindeer Cookies for his class party. Keep an eye out for those in the next few days..... Here is what's on the menu this week. I just hope I have enough energy at the end of the day to follow through with it, LOL.
- Roast Beef with potatoes and corn
- Hubby's Chicken and Dumplings
- Pierogi Chicken Lasagna with a salad
- Open Faced Hot Beef Sandwiches with peas
- Leftovers ( hopefully enough for 2 nights this week)
Once again Thanks to the Organizing Junkie for hosting Meal Plan Mondays. Head on over to check out tons of other great meal plans!!