This weeks menu isn't anything spectacular. I've mentioned before that my Dad is a very simple man, when it comes to food. So nothing fancy, or too adventurous. I may sneak in some type of St. Patrick's Day food, if I get the chance, LOL. So in no particular order.....
Mon- veggie stir fry/ lo mein
- peameal bacon sandwiches, with fry bread and baked beans
- firehouse chicken and pasta (new recipe)
- oven baked pork chops with rice pilaf
- pasta carbonara with breadsticks and tossed salad
- Creamy Beef Stroganoff (new recipe)
Head on over to Organizing Junkie, to check out a bunch of other meal plans for the week.