I'm kind of winging this week's meal plan. We are due to do groceries, but I'm just not in the mood. With a full freezer and pantry, I'm pretty set for meals, but will be heading out to get a few fresh fruits and veggies. So here is what I have planned for the week, in no particular order.
- Sausages, with fried cabbage and potatoes
- Hubby's Chicken and Dumplings
- Beef with Egg Noodles and peas
- Country Style Pork Ribs braised in pasta sauce, with spaghetti and a salad
- Easy Peasy Chicken legs (new recipe) with mashed potatoes and corn
- Bean and Cheese Enchiladas, with Spanish rice. Quesadillas and rice for the kids
Don't forget to pop over to OrgJunkie.com to check out tons of other great Meal Plans for the week!!