This week should be a quiet one. Mr.B only has 2 days of school and DH is working all week. My nephew has moved back in with us, since he will be attending the college near by. So one more person to try recipes on, LOL. Our menu this week is nothing fancy. I wanted comforting and easy food, since I've been exhausted lately. So in no particular order.....
- Cabbage rolls
- Potatoes and carrots, sauteed with bacon and onion
- Shrimp Scampi with a salad
- Balsamic pork scallopine (from last week), with roasted asparagus
- Pasta with white beans and tomatoes
- Oven roast rosemary chicken and potatoes, butternut squash on the side
Head on over to OrgJunkie.com, to check out tons of other great Meal Plans for the week!