Happy Monday. I had a somewhat busy weekend, with meal planning and grocery shopping for 2 weeks and finally getting my somewhat ever growing pile of laundry, down to two loads. How long it'll stay like that is a different story, LOL.
The weather has been beautiful, so I was a little bummed to wake up to a chilly rainy day, on Sunday. I took advantage to relax (as much as one can doing laundry) and enjoyed snuggling up and watching movies with the kids. But it's back to reality and a busy week. I have a dentists appt today, to get a crown put on. Thursday we have student/teacher interviews and it's a long school week for Mr.B. A lot of good ole comfort food going on this week. I hope I can stick to the menu, even if we are busy little bees. Here's what's for eats, this week.
- Chicken Tortellini Soup with Oatmeal Biscuits with Cheddar and Chives (new recipe)
- Pate au Saumon (Salmon Pie) with sweet and spicy yam fries and broccoli
- Saucy Mozzarella Patties with noodles and Twice Baked Butternut Squash (new recipe)
- Roast Chicken with mashed potatoes and asparagus
- Baked Shrimp Parmesan with Broccoli Cheese Rice
- Bean and Cheese Enchiladas, and build your own nachos
Don't forget to head over to OrgJunkie.com, for tons of other great meal plans for the week!!