I'm actually listnening to Christmas music, as I'm typing this, LOL.
Mr.B is enjoying his super long weekend and isn't due back to school until Wed. He has today off, since it's a Professional Activity day. Wednesday is Pajama Day and his bear hibernation party. We've signed up to bring treats for that day, so we need to figure out what to make. I have a few new recipes planned for this week, so we'll see how it goes. Here's our menu, in no particular order.
- Pork chops with mustard crumb crust (new recipe), mashed potatoes and pepper squash
- Shrimp alfredo with butternut parmesan
- Paprika Chicken Stew with potato pierogies (new recipe)
- Pork slouvaki, greek salad and asparagus with bacon and feta
- Ricotta and goat cheese stuffed chicken breasts, parmesan noodles and stuffed zucchini(new recipe)
Head on over to OrgJunkie.com, for tons of other great meal plans, for the week.