This is Mr.B's last week of school, until January 3rd. He told me last night, while I was tucking him in, that he'd rather go to school, then have Christmas holidays. I'm hoping his love for learning continues on with him, as he gets older.
I had a hard time planning my menu this week. I think I'm just burnt out, with thinking of all the Christmas baking I have to do, what to serve for our little Christmas dinner and what to serve for our big post Christmas, Christmas dinner, with Hubby's family. With a little inspiration from the grocery fliers, this is what I came up with. In no particular order
- Ricotta Pasta with tomatoes al forno, Parmesan butternut squash and bread sticks (that I still haven't gotten around to making)
- Ham, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob
- Pasta Fagioli soup with honey oatmeal bread
- Fried ham, Indian fry bread, coleslaw and sweet potato fries
- Porcupine balls with peas
- Pumpkin Cauliflower Pasta(new recipe) with a salad
Don't forget to head over to OrgJunkie.com, for tons of other great meal plans, this week.