This week will be somewhat hectic. We are celebrating Christmas with some of Hubby's family today. His Mom, sister and uncle are coming for dinner and to spend the night. So, more gift opening and pigging out, LOL. Wednesday is my birthday and I'm hoping to go to my favorite Chinese Buffet for dinner (now that I can finally eat Chinese again). Thursday one of my BFFs is coming over for dinner and we plan to take the kids sledding. So, I'm hoping the week goes by quickly, with all our excitement.
You'd think with all these celebrations and guests I'd be in the cooking mood, but I had a rather difficult time making my menu this week. I think I'm burnt out.... I hope it won't last long. Thank goodness Hubby is cooking tonight!
- Monday- a very eclectic menu of turkey, bacon/sage stuffing, lobster/shrimp Alfredo pasta, Cheeseburger soup, ribs and tomato mozzarella salad
- Tuesday- most likely leftovers from Monday
- Wednesday- I'm hoping Chinese Buffet, if not I'm requesting Chicken and Dumplings
- Thursday- Pasta Fagioli Soup with homemade bread
- Friday- Turkey Spaghetti with a salad
- Saturday- bacon, eggs, toast and fruit
- Sunday- Salmon Patties , oven roast potatoes and corn on the cob
Don't forget to pop over to OrgJunkie.com, for other great weekly meal plans.