Last week was hot. As much as I love the summer, I'm not too thrilled with cooking during the summer. I guess I'll have to suck it up and make do. This week should be fairly quiet and I'm hoping the weather co operates, so we can attend a local Medieval Festival. With the warm weather, we will be grilling most nights, so the menu is nothing extravagant. Keep an eye out for Bronco Burgers, from last week, in the next few days. So in no particular order, here is our menu for the week.
- Grilled Pork Slouvaki with Tzatzikki and Mediterranean Pasta salad
- Hot dogs and Brats (grill) with coleslaw and baked beans (Heinz)
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with grilled veggies and salad
- Grilled Steaks with tomato mozzarella salad, spinach dip, chips and veggie sticks
- Burgers (grill) with grilled veggies and coleslaw
As always, head on over to OrgJunkie, for tons of other great meal plans for the week.