Our menus for the next two weeks will not be too impressive. Our SUV decided to die out on us and a costly repair is in our near future. (Just found out that my camera is broken as well...sigh) So, my goal was to make my menu for the next two weeks, using mostly pantry and freezer items. I did buy fresh produce and such, but we will be depending on our well stocked freezer and pantry to help ease the burden of car repairs. I hate that this is happening so close to Christmas, but what can we do?? It could be much worse....
So here is our menu for this week.
- Fish (homemade battered Cod) and Chips, with corn on the cob
- Meat tortellini with Alfredo Sauce and a salad
- Tuna Casserole with canned green beans (for the kids) and asparagus
- Tacos, with chips and salsa
- Pork Tenderloin with Smashed Cheddar Potatoes and broccoli with cheese sauce
- Chicken Parm Soup (new recipe) with Italian Bread
- Ricotta Pasta with Tomatoes Al Forno (new recipe), Butternut parmesan and bread sticks
Don't forget to head over to OrgJunkie.com, to check out other great meal plans, for the week.