Hubby is off for 3 days in a row, this week. A super rare occurence. So I'm hoping to get one night off from cooking and maybe even a chance to sleep in (fingers crossed). So I'm planning some favorites and trying 2 new recipes this week, in hopes of getting back into the cooking mood.
- Tomato, Sausage and Bean Soup (new), with honey oat bread
- Braised Chicken and Potatoes (new)
- Burgers, Dogs, sweet potato fries and salad
- Hubby's chicken and dumplings
- Famous Potato Bacon Soup with biscuits
- Creamy Shells with Tomatoes and White Beans and a salad
Head on over to OrgJunkie.com for more great meal plans for the week.