I have a few new recipes planned for the week, but I'm not sure how it will go. Hubby has a super busy week at work, which means he'll be leaving early and coming home late. So I'll be single parenting a lot this week. Which can wear you down fast, LOL. So here is the tentative plan, but it's not set in stone.
- Fish nuggets(new recipe) with baked potatoes and corn on the cob
- Peameal bacon sandwiches on homemade buns with potato salad
- Bacon Pasta with peas
- Asian pork chops with PB noodles (new recipes)
- Roast beef with mashed potatoes, carrot/ruttabaga mash and pepper squash
- Make your own pizzas with a fruit tray and Birthday cake (Sunday is Mr.B's 6th birthday!!) for Mr.B's party
Head on over to OrgJunkie.com, for more great meal plans for the week.