Hubby is off Tues-Wed this week. Surprisingly we have nothing planned for the week; although I do need to call the Dr, for Mr.B. He's had a cold for 3 weeks now, so I think it's time to get him in. Plus his adenoids are inflamed and for some reason we are having a hard time getting an appt with an ENT. I'm sure it has a lot to do with him being so sick and coughing all the time. I'm hoping to get on them to get him an appt soon.
I'm trying a few new recipes this week, using ingredients I've never cooked with before. I also have some recipes that I'm carrying over from last week. I seem to be having a hard time sticking to my meal plans lately, LOL. Must be bad influence from DH and the kids..... So here's what I'm hoping to make this week
- Beefy Noodles with peas
- Mini Sausage Meatball Minestra (new recipe) with cheddar oat biscuits
- Burgers, fries and corn on the cob
- Swiss and asparagus stuffed chicken thighs (new recipe) with Parmesan rice
- Pork chops with smashed cauliflower and broccoli with cheese
- Pancakes with bacon and fruit salad
Head on over to OrgJunkie.com, for more great meal plans.