This week is going to be a bit hectic. We have a few appointments and I have a project in the works, so that will keep me occupied in the kitchen. We didn't really stick to the menu last week, so I'll be rolling over some meals this week. Once again, I'll be using whatever I have in the freezer/pantry.
- Rosemary chicken, with mashed citrus sweet potatoes(new recipe) and broccoli
- Spaghetti and meatballs, with garlic bread and a salad
- Mac'n'Cheese (boxed) with hot dogs and peas
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Chicken (new recipe) with cheese and bacon biscuits (new recipe)
- Country Beef Dinner (new recipe) with homemade rolls
- Blueberry waffles with fresh strawberries and melon slices