After Brunch, the kids and I attempted another trip to the park, so they could use their new sand toys, courtesy of the Easter Bunny. We stayed at the park until dinner time, and were lucky enough to meet some friends from school, to play with. It truly was a great Easter, even if it was just the 4 of us.
I have a ton of leftover ham, so many dishes for this week, will include some of that. I will also be filming 1 or 2 entree videos for the Real Women of Philadelphia. Hopefully the filming will go off, without a hitch. So here is what I have planned for the week.
- Pasta Fagioli soup, with homemade rolls
- Ham, Indian Fry bread and green/yellow beans
- Parm shrimp with parm and pea rice (brought over from last week)
- Roast chicken with mashed potatoes and butternut squash
- Philly entree (it's a secret until submitted) with garlic bread and salad
- Pancakes with fresh berries and melon