Other than that it was on OK weekend. It rained Friday and yesterday, so we spent the days watching movies and trying not to drive each other crazy. Though is was cooler, on Sunday, the rain held off, so we enjoyed a few hours outside with the neighbours.
This week should be somewhat quiet. My Mom is suppose to come for a visit, though I'm not sure of the date of her arrival. I have an appt on Wed morning and MrB. has a long school week. I don't have anything fancy planned on the menu, but the sides will be featuring Philly cream cheese, since it's side dish week over at RWOP. So here is the plan
- Grilled chicken breast with pasta (Philly side) and a salad
- Saucy mozzarella patties with pasta and peas
- Chickpea Ratatouille with Naan bread
- Tuna Melts with tomato cucumber salad
- Crab Cakes (new recipe) with asparagus (Philly side)
- Grilled sausage with coleslaw
Head over to OrgJunkie.com for more great meal plans!