With the consistenly gloomy weather, I've been less than motivated in the kitchen. I'm hoping the weather improves this week and we can get more grilling in. Here is what I have planned, but it's subject to change due to weather conditions.
- Spaghetti and meatballs (in crock) with a salad
- Grilled chicken sandwiches with homemade coleslaw
- BBQ dogs and burgers at the Fun Fair
- Gluten and soy free waffles with Apple Pear Compote (new recipe)
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza (new recipe) with cucumber tomato salad
- Grilled Chops with grilled veggie kabobs (zucchini, peppers, onion)
Head on over to OrgJunkie.com for more great meal plans, for the week.