This week will be a quiet one. Hubby is back to work and Mr.B has a short week at school. It's appetizer week over at the Real Women of Philly contest, so we'll be snacking on appetizers for lunch all week, LOL. Other than that, the menu should be simple, since we're on the 2nd half of our groceries.
- Spaghetti and meatballs, salad and garlic bread
- Firehouse Stuffed Chicken with brown rice and broccoli
- Chicken Jack Taquitos(new recipe) with mexican rice
- Pierogies with bacon, caramelized onion and cheese, potato skins(Philly appetizer)
- Spaghetti alla Ceci(new recipe) with salad and cheese bread
- Hot dogs, potato wedges and corn