After 1o days of Hubby being home, he had to return to work this morning. I have to say, that I really enjoyed having him home. We had such a wonderful vacation, visiting attractions close to home. This is the first time we've had a family vacation, that didn't involve us having to drive countless hours to visit my, or Hubby's parents. We were able to relax, go at our own pace and enjoy being together.
As a result of Hubby's vacation, I haven't really thought about this week's meal plan. Since we've done a lot of eating out, last week, I plan of getting some healthy home cooked food back into our bellies. Here is the plan
- Grilled chicken sandwiches with coleslaw
- Jalapeno popper burgers (new recipe) with sweet potato fries
- Black Bean Burgers (new recipe) with a salad
- Summer Corn Fettuccine (new recipe)
- Pierogies with grilled Italian sausages and baked beans