This week is sure to be a LONG one. I say that because, Hubby's last day off was last Wednesday and he will not be off again until Friday. However, Friday starts his 10 day vacation. Since Mr. B still has a few weeks of school left, we'll be doing a stay-cation, with day trips to fun stuff close to home. Two things I'm looking forward to this week are
1. a visit from one of our best friends. She will spend the night Wed; she and Hubby will go golfing Thurs morning and we will take the kids to a near by nature park that has some wild animals on display, for a picnic.
2. I've invited our neighbours over for dinner, this weekend.
I'm carrying most of the recipes over from last week, since I deterred from the meal plan so much, LOL. So here is what's on the menu this week
- Grilled chicken sandwiches with homemade coleslaw
- Gluten and soy free waffles with Apple Pear Compote (new recipe)
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza (new recipe) with cucumber tomato salad
- Grilled Chops with grilled veggie kabobs (zucchini, peppers, onion)
- Bacon wrapped egg sandwiches (new recipe) with fruit salad
- Hubby's BBQ ribs, potato salad, hot dogs for the kids, grilled corn on the cob and grilled strawberry shortcake (new recipe)