It's a Holiday Monday here in Canada, so many Canadians are enjoying a long weekend. Unfortunately Hubby has to work, so I'm flying solo again today. The kids should be home sometime on Thursday, from their impromptu trip to my parent's house. It was nice to get another break, but I seem to miss them terribly this time around. This week will be spent deep cleaning, since the kids will be gone. The carpet needs a good cleaning, so I'll take the time to do that, before they return.
So, this week will include a few dishes that the kids aren't very fond of. I think that is my favorite part of being home without the kids. I get to cook foods that hubby and I love, but the children aren't too keen on. So, here is what we have in store this week
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Shells, with a salad
- Banh Mi Sliders, with Asian slaw (new recipes)
- Chili with Honey Corn Bread (new recipe)
- Chili burgers and dogs, with sweet potato fries
- Spaghetti and Meatballs, with garlic bread
- Grilled Pork Chops, with foil packet potatoes and vegetables
Head over to OrgJunkie.com for more meal plans for the week!