Can you believe there is only 13 days until Christmas?!?!?! I am not at all ready for it. I have one batch of Christmas cookies made and really no desire to make any more. It's quite sad, actually. I just can't seem to get into the Christmas mood this year. Not sure if it's the lack of snow, that's giving me the blues..... Even after getting our tree this past weekend, I'm still not excited and anxious as years past.
This week is going to be somewhat crazy. Hubby and I need to finish up our shopping, I need to get moving on my Christmas baking, we'll be holding marathon wrapping sessions when the kids go to bed and the kids have planned for us to attend Family Movie Night, at Mr.B's school. I think I'll be sticking with easy family favourites this week. Here is the plan, in no particular order
- Porcupine Balls with brown rice and peas
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops with mac'n'cheese and broccoli
- Waffles with fruit salad
- Creamy Shells with Tomatoes and White beans with bread machine garlic bread
- Pizza and snacks at Family Movie Night
- Roast chicken breast with potatoes au gratin and honey thyme butternut squash
Don't forget to head over to OrgJunkie.com, for more great meal plans!!