Wow can you believe that December is finally here?!? It all just seems surreal! Our snow has melted again and the temperatures have been quite mild. I've really been having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit, though I am very excited to be able to celebrate with my family this year. I think once I get the decorations up, this week, it will feel more like Christmas. I just love seeing all the lights, garland and transforming the mantle into a winter wonderland.
On a totally different tangent, Mr.B is doing WAY better. His appetite has returned and he's been making up for the week and a half that he couldn't eat. This makes Momma VERY happy!! There's nothing I hate more than seeing one of the kids sick and not eating. That being said, this week will consist of many dishes Mr.B and Queenie love. Here's what the plan is; in no particular order
- Spaghetti, Meatballs and Sausage with salad and garlic bread
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup (new recipe) with homemade bread
- Perfect Fall Pork Chops (new recipe)
- Pineapple Shrimp and Rice Bake (new recipe)
- Salmon Patties with rice and broccoli
- Chickpea Pasta