Speaking of time flying by, I can't believe Feb has come to an end already. I'm hoping this new month bring better times for our family. We finally purchased a new vehicle, but now have 2 car payments, so money will be tight. I'm glad we buy on sale and stock up, when we can. Due to not being able to finish my groceries, last week, I totally did not stick to my menu. So I'll be carrying some of those meals over, this week. So here's what's on the menu
- Smokey Crock Pot Chicken Dinner (new recipe)
- Beefy Noodles with peas
- Porcupine Balls with a salad
- Roast Beef with potatoes, carrots/rutabaga mash and peas
- Smothered pork chops (new recipe) with smashed cauliflower and broccoli with cheese
- Baked Lemon Spaghetti (new recipe) with Italian bread and a salad
Head on over to OrgJunkie.com, for more great meal plans.