I hope all the mom's out there had a great Mother's Day. Mine was super awesome. I was spoiled beyond belief and enjoyed just hanging out with Hubby and the kids. Mr.B brought home a potted flower and card, for me, from school and inside it said " I love you so much Mommy. You smell like sweet apple pie". It makes me smile so much, every time I think of it, LOL.
This week should be nice and quiet. Hubby is off today (Yay!!!) and Thursday one of our BFFs is coming for dinner. With the warmer weather, I'm going to start cooking lighter, using more veggies and cutting those starches. Here is what I have planned this week.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs with garlic toast and salad
- BBQ ribs and shrimp with potato salad and veggie kabobs
- Chipotle Lime Pulled Pork Sandwiches, with tomato avocado salad
- Waffles and fresh berries
- Homemade pizza with veggies and dip
- grilled chicken legs with dill foil packet potatoes and green beans
Head on over to OrgJunkie.com, for more great meal plans!!