Well, it's been a while since my last Meal Plan Monday. Things in the Jamieson household have been quite hectic, so though I've been cooking, I just haven't been planning my meals. It's resulted in many late night dinners, since I had NO idea what to make. So, this week I'm getting back into the swing of things. Tonight we are celebrating Father's Day, a day late; since Hubby had to work yesterday. I've made a spectacular chocolate peanut butter pie, with bacon, and we are all anxiously awaiting the end of dinner, to dig in, LOL. Here's the gift the kids and I gave Hubby, yesterday morning with his breakfast in bed.
This week should be pretty quiet, with the exception of Thursday. I am going along with Mr.B's class, to the Toronto Science Center, for the day. Mr.B is supper excited to have his Mom tagging along, LOL. He's so proud that I've started volunteering at school and I'm just soaking it in, since I know that it won't be long before he's totally embarrassed that I'm his mother..... Here is our plan for the week
- Mediterranean Grilled Steaks (new recipe) with veggie kabobs
- Burgers and dogs, with potato salad
- Grilled pork chops with Boy Scout Potatoes (new recipe) and grilled asparagus
- Pierogies with onion, cheese and bacon, salad on the side
- Beef and veggie kabobs
- Homemade Pigs in a blanket, with oven fries and steamed broccoli
Head on over to OrgJunkie.com, for more great meal plans!!