Cathy has won many awards for her baking and cooking skills, which includes winning Food Network Canada‘s Season 2, Chicken Bingo episode on “Dinner Party Wars”. She also earned a spot in Kraft Canada‘s Real Women of Philadelphia Cookbook, Season 1 and a trip to New York City for her brownies on a stick for the Season 2 Dream Destination Contest!
Raised on a hobby farm in the 1970′s, I take what I've learned over the years about baking, cooking and self sufficient living and pass them on to you! Today I would like to share a wonderful and easy Bean Salad with all of you. Enjoy!
Mom's Most AWESOME Bean SaladThe Hungry Hollow
- 1 Can – 398ml Yellow Beans
- 1 Can – 398ml Green Beans
- 1 Can – 540ml Kidney Beans
- 1 Can – 540ml Chic Peas
- Half – Onion, diced
- 1 Cup – Celery, chopped
- 1/2 Cup – Red Pepper, diced
- 1 Cup – Whole Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
- 3/4 Cup – White Sugar
- 3/4 Cup – White or Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup – Vegetable Oil (Don’t use olive oil – too strong for this recipe)
- 1 Tsp – Salt
- 1/4 Tsp – Pepper
- 1 Tsp – Dried Dill OR 1 Tbsp Fresh Dill
- Put all the Veggies in a bowl.
- Put the dressing ingredients into a Mason Jar and shake
- Pour over Beans and Veggies and stir well
- Let sit overnight to 24 hours for ultimate flavour