Wow, my last meal plan was over two weeks ago. Things in the Jamieson household have been a little hectic, to say the least. A few weeks back, the kids and I went to spend a week with my Mother in Law, in Buffalo NY. We had a blast and I had a nice break from cooking, since we ate out every night, LOL. Last week, we pretty much ate anything we could find in the house, so I didn't meal plan; but this week, I'm back at it.
Hubby is on vacation this week, so I'm cooking a lot of stuff he loves. Instead of going on a big vacation somewhere far away, we've decided to stay close to home and have a few day trips to some close by attractions. So dinners will be quick and fairly simple; just in case we are too tired to cook, LOL. Here is the plan for this week
- Burgers and dogs, on the grill, with potato salad
- grilled margarita chicken breast with foil packet beans and colored carrots
- Grilled Italian Sausages, with boy scout potatoes and a salad
- Beef and veggie kabobs with pasta salad
- Homemade pizza with a salad
- out to dinner with our BFF
Make sure to head over to Orgjunkie.com, for more great meal plans!
Have a great week!!