Today I go volunteer in Queenie's class, once again. I am going in every Monday, to lend a hand in class. Loving it so far, the kids are all so cute!! We had a really nice Thanksgiving, last Tuesday. Hubby helped me in the kitchen and our meal was sensational. The kids loved it and were so proud that I used their school art projects as a centerpiece. Wish we could have celebrated with my family, but so Thankful to celebrate with Hubby and the kids.
This week, we are planning on putting the Halloween decorations up. Hopefully the weather co operates with us; it's been raining pretty much every day, since Tuesday. The weather has warmed up though, so I'm not complaining, LOL. My parents are due to come over to, to deliver my new sideboard and kitchen table. I am so excited about getting both; we desperately need a kitchen table and new chairs and I could use the extra storage space of the side board. I'll share pictures on my FB page, once everything is in it's place. Here is my menu for the week.
- Turkey Spaghetti with a salad
- Pork Roast with potatoes, carrots and rutabaga
- Pumpkin Waffles with fruit salad
- Pork Chops and Rice (new recipe) with steamed broccoli
- Country Pork Loaf (new recipe) with mashed potatoes and roast cauliflower
- Braised Beef with Noodles
Head on over to OrgJunkie.com, for more great meal plans.