Well. I'm finally feeling better. After almost two weeks of being sick, first with a cold, then laryngitis, then bronchitis, I am feeling better. I'm still coughing slightly, but am feeling WAY better than last week. The virus I caught was a doozy!! Hubby is off today and has brought the Christmas decorations in, from the garage. I'll decorate inside and in a few weeks, we'll go to get our tree. We'll be celebrating at my mother in laws, this year, and the kids are super excited. I still need to figure out what I'm baking for the holidays. Do I go with family favourites, of try new things? Maybe a combination of both is the way to go.
Since I'm feeling better this week, I'll be helping at school again. And with our recent snow fall, it should be quite interesting. I wonder how long it'll take to get 20 or so kindergarteners into their snow clothes?? LOL
Hopefully we'll get a bit of Christmas shopping in there somewhere, since there are a few good deals this week. Here is my menu for the week
- Famous Crock Pot Potato Bacon Soup with Roast Garlic Bread
- Apple Cornbread Stuffed Pork Tenderloin (new recipe) with roast potatoes and butternut squash
- Moroccan Chickpea Stew with rice (new recipe)
- Copy Cat Olive Garden Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
- Lemon Thyme chicken thighs and potatoes (brought over again, from last week)