Well, most of us are feeling much better today. The best news, however, is that Queenie is cast free. Technically she was/is suppose to wear it until Wednesday, but she's been doing so well without it at home and not complaining that her foot hurts (or limping), so Sunday we went all day without it on. She did wonderfully, so I think she's all healed up now. Woohoo!!!
This week, my Mother in Law is coming to stay for a few days. It'll be nice to have an extra set of hands with the kids. Since Mr.B is in school, I'm sure it will be a nice quiet visit, LOL. So here is what I have planned this week
- Burgers and Dogs with Potato Salad
- Vegetarian Tortellini Bake (new recipe)
- Smothered Pork Chops with brown rice
- Whole Chicken on the grill, foil wrapped potatoes and vegetables
- Baked Parmesan Shrimp with Cranberry Almond Couscous
Head on over to OrgJunkie.com, for more great meal plans!