Happy Sunday!! Sorry I am late this morning. My parents were visiting last week and they brought my kiddos back to camp with them, so Hubby and I are childless until Wed. I stayed up late watching movies last night and with no one here to wake me up, I slept in. It kinda felt nice, but I miss the kids terribly and I'm a little bored, LOL.
With the kids gone for a few days, Hubby and I are going to take advantage of the situation and eat meals that they aren't big fans of, this week. There are certain foods that Hubby and I LOVE, but the kids don't, so I don't make them all that often. This will be our opportunity to indulge without anyone complaining or asking if they could just have cereal.
So here is our plan for the week
|Four Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Pasta|
- Cheese Enchiladas with Spanish Rice
- Four Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Pasta with garlic bread
- Lemon Dill Chicken (new recipe) served with brown rice and broccoli
|Spinach Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic Drizzle|
- Grilled Steaks with a Spinach Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic Drizzle
- Campfire chicken and dumplings (at camp)
- Foil Packet Fish with baked potatoes and corn on the cob
Now it's your turn to share what your family will be eating this week, by linking up your menu to the party!!!