Meal planning is a great way to save money on groceries and you won't be standing in front of the fridge at 4pm, wondering what to make!
|Image courtesy of basketman at FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
Happy Sunday!! With Easter last Sunday, it kinda messed up my meal plan post. That paired with me being super lazy and thoroughly enjoying a 4 day weekend, LOL. So this past week, I've been flying by the seat of my pants, when it came to dinner. Now it's time to get back in track!
This week shouldn't be too hectic, which is nice because I have been exhausted lately. I have finally been able to book a massage and I'm sure my back will be ever so grateful, LOL. The nice weather has been teasing us with days of warmth, followed by days full of fridged wind, so I've been alternating between craving lighter meals and comfort food. I'm hoping the warm temps we are having today, stick around for the rest of Spring. Here is what I have planned for dinner this week
- Italian Sausage and Cheese Tortellini Skillet (new recipe) with Ceasar Salad
- Peameal bacon and eggs, with toast and Tropical Fresh Fruit Salad
- Eggplant Rollatini (new recipe) with Caprese Avocado Salad (new recipe)
- Moose Steaks with Rice Pilaf and Parmesan Asparagus
- Crock Pot Chicken Cassoulet (new recipe) with homemade biscuits