Meal planning is a great way to save money on groceries and you won't be standing in front of the fridge at 4pm, wondering what to make!
I really didn't follow my meal plan last week. The weather ended up being some of the hottest we've had all summer. Which is odd because the week before, we all felt like Fall was starting early. The hot weather should continue on this week as well, so I'll be planning some hot weather food and hopefully I can tackle those new cold weather recipes soon. Here's the plan for our first week of back to school
- Chicken and Veggie Quesadillas (new recipe)
- French BBQ Chicken with grilled veggies (zucchini, mushrooms, peppers, red onion)
- out to celebrate my new job
- Spaghetti and Meatballs with garlic bread and a salad
- Meatball Subs, or Pizza Subs (using leftover meatballs and sauce) with Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Breakfast for dinner- Omelets with choice of ham, cheese, broccoli, tomatoes, onions as filling