Happy Thanksgiving Canada!! It's been a busy weekend here with me working, but thanks to some awesome friends, the kids and I were able to enjoy an amazing Thanksgiving dinner last night. I have some much to be THANKFUL for this year and have been blessed with the best of friends the past few months. One more shift and I can enjoy a few days off!!Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Nettie- Moore or Less Cooking
Lysska- Cooking from a Stay at Home Mom
Cindy- Hun... What's for Dinner?
Make sure to visit all three blogs, to see if you've been featured this week! All featured recipes will be pinned to our Simple Supper Tuesday Pinterest page.
One Pot Cantonese Noodles- Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess
Easy Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork- The Jenny Evolution
Eyeball Pinwheels- Home Cooking Memories
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes- The Gold Lining Girl
Pumpkin Monkey Bread- Nap Time Creations
The Party Rules
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Hun... What's for Dinner?
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted