MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!! I can't believe Christmas is in 4 days. Our lack of snow this year makes it feel a little less like Christmas, but the kids and I are excited. The rest of the week will be spent doing fun Christmas activities like making a gingerbread house, going to a local candy shop for a movie night complete with gingerbread and cupcake decorating, visiting a local tree farm for some Christmas fun. The last few months have been very difficult for me and my children, and I am trying my best to build new memories and traditions for them. But enough chatter..... it's time to PARTY!!!Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Nettie- Moore or Less Cooking
Lysska- Cooking from a Stay at Home Mom
Cindy- Hun... What's for Dinner?
Make sure to visit all three blogs, to see if you've been featured this week! All featured recipes will be pinned to our Simple Supper Tuesday Pinterest page.
Reindeer Bread- Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess
Candy Cane Shooters- Hairspray & Highheels
Cherry Allspice Glazed Slow Cooker Ham- Frugal Foodie Mama
Reindeer Brownies- Suburban Simplicity
The Party Rules
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Hun... What's for Dinner?
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted