HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Here is to an amazing 2016 ahead! I for one am happy to see 2015 leave. I am more than ready to start writing the newest chapter of my life. I am determined to work hard, to make this the best year for me and my kiddos. I am not sure what this year will hold blogging wise, but I just wanted to say I appreciate all of you who come link up with us every week!Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Nettie- Moore or Less Cooking
Lysska- Cooking from a Stay at Home Mom
Cindy- Hun... What's for Dinner?
Make sure to visit all three blogs, to see if you've been featured this week! All featured recipes will be pinned to our Simple Supper Tuesday Pinterest page.
Homestyle Chicken Pot Pie- Don't Sweat the Recipe
Chocolate Haystacks- To Simply Inspire
Crock Pot Queso Chicken- What's Cooking in the Burbs
Stuffed Mushroom Dip- Tornadough Alli
The Party Rules
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Hun... What's for Dinner?
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted